Dr. leo Kituskie, board-certified Periodontist WIlmington DE
Delaware Top Dentist 2021 | Spanish-Speaking Dentist Newark, Pike Creek DE
Leo Kituskie attended LaSalle College High School and LaSalle University. He continued his dental training at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine and received a Doctorate of Dental Medicine.
Dr. Kituskie continued his specialty training at Temple University and received a Post-Doctorate Certificate in Periodontics. Dr. Kituskie is Board-Certified and a Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology.
Periodontal and Dental Expertise
Services provided by Dr. Kituskie include: Corrective Gum Surgery, Dental Implant Placement, Gum Grafting, Bone Grafting, Immediate Placement of Implants and Teeth (Teeth-in-a-Day*), and FDA-approved Laser Periodontal Therapy.
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Board of Periodontology
- American Dental Association
- Delaware State Dental Society
- Institute for Advanced Laser Dentistry
- American Academy of Osseo-Integration
Outside of the Office
Dr. Kituskie resides in Gwynedd Valley with his wife and two children.
* Trademark of Pi Center Ft. Washington PA